Heavy Duty Mechanics
Sterling Truck & Trailer Sales Ltd. is looking for experienced, safety minded Journeyman (Red Seal) Heavy Duty Mechanics in our Lloydminster, Alberta location. These positions are suitable for individuals capable of working in a fast paced environment and who believe in customer service excellence.
- Understanding heavy truck warranty procedures
- Diagnostics to determine the proper course of action for repairs
- Electrical trouble shooting
- Preventive maintenance service and /or repairs
- Working in accordance with dealership standards
- Road tests when required – must hold a valid driver’s license (1A advantageous)
- Participation in manufacturer’s training programs
To accomplish this, you must have:
- have minimum 5years demonstrated heavy duty truck experience – preferably Volvo
- be focused, motivated , dependable and have a positive attitude
- work closely with service writers and service manager
- have their own tools
Sterling Truck & Trailer Sales Ltd is committed to customer service, innovation and integrity. The dedication and hard work of their employees for the past 45 years has enabled them to deliver on this commitment. Competitive wages, benefits and RSP are offered.